Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Getting Help with Your Research

(From Books & Bytes in Major Mail)
Welcome back! As you get into your Communication coursework this semester, remember that I'm here to help. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
  • Classroom Sessions: I'll be visiting many of your classes for research instruction sessions specific to the needs of the course.
  • Individual Consultations: I'm available for customized help on research questions large and small. E-mail (lissk@bc.edu), call (2-2183), or drop by my office (O'Neill 313).
  • Books & Bytes: Watch Major Mail each week for news, tips, suggestions, and ideas about communication information resources available to you.
  • CommTopics: The BC Communication Studies Blog (http://commtopics.blogspot.com)
  • My Home Page: Visit my home page for links to key databases, course support pages, research guides, an RSS feed of new items from CommTopics, and more.

I look forward to working with you. Let me know how I can help.

No comments: