Friday, October 26, 2007

“Ask-A-Librarian” in Communication & Mass Media Complete

Having trouble finding information you need in Communication & Mass Media Complete (CMMC)? Send a message directly from the database, and I'll get back to you with help.

Here's how it works: at the top right of every page in CMMC, there's a link called Ask-A-Librarian.

Click on that link and you'll get a form to enter your name, your e-mail address, and your question. Hit the Send button and your question will get e-mailed to me along with details of any searches you've tried. (You can uncheck a box if you don't want me to see your searches.)

I can only e-mail you back, so it might not be instantaneous, but at least you can ask the question at the point it comes up.

Of course, you can contact me outside CMMC at anytime, by e-mail, phone (617-552-2183), Facebook, or live chat from my home page.

No comments: