Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Getting Help with Your Research

Welcome back! As you get into your Communication coursework this semester, remember that I'm here to help. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
  • * Classroom Sessions: I'll be visiting many of your classes for research instruction sessions specific to the needs of the course.
  • * Individual Consultations: I'm available for customized help on research questions large and small. E-mail, call, drop by my office, or contact me via the live help boxes on many of my pages.
  • * Books & Bytes: Watch Major Mail each week for news, tips, suggestions, and ideas about communication information resources available to you.
  • * My Home Page: Visit my home page (http://www2.bc.edu/~lissk/) for links to key databases, course support pages, research guides, an RSS feed of new items from CommTopics, and more.
I look forward to working with you. Let me know how I can help.

No comments: